Vote Sandra Annan for RGU Student Trustee!
I am an LLM Law and Energy Law student who is solicitous and keen about student voices being represented to the highest level and will ensure that the exigencies of RGU student body is effectively attended by the Student Union. I was actuated to this position because of my innate inclination to lead in pertinent roles that aims to improve people’s welfare and to ensure the interest of the students’ union at RGU. Toward RGU global goal making a world-beating campus by enhancing student satisfaction, I want to be part and be at the hem of an effective Student Union to make timely decisions and positive action by. As Student Trustee I will:
- ensure transparency between Student Union leaders and students
- maintain balanced representation and accountability to the Union
- uphold the student values through concerted consultation and work with Student Union
- ensure a viable working relationship with both the Student Union and groups to ensure an all-inclusive and well-consulted financial system to meet the needs of student groups and societies on RGU campus
- promote student satisfaction and involvement in decisions pertaining to academics and relevant social matters.
I fervently hope that you consider me for the role of Student Trustee to be able to steer toward the right direction, financial wellbeing and operation. My previous leadership roles as a Junior Common Room member enabled me to oversee decisions such as planning student annual budget and spending, taking and approving decisions highly sensitive to the Joint Common Rooms Committee, which have all gone to improve my interaction and cognizance in dealing with students. I am bent on replicating such candor and incisive abilities to my aspiring role.
I have already established good rapport with many international students and alumni and look forward to combine this with my strong leadership flair to promote the general wellbeing of students and to effectively add quality university experience.