If you would like to find out more information about how you can get involved with the Duke of Edinburgh's Award while studying at RGU, get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com or drop into the Union office on Union Way and speak to our DofE Co-ordinator.
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award Participant Enrolment Form
- Duke of Edinburgh's Award Volunteer Enrolment Form
- Residential (Gold only)
- Role Descriptor: Duke of Edinburgh's Co-ordinator
- Role Descriptor: Group Leaders
- Role Descriptor: Duke of Edinburgh's Verifier
- Role Descriptor: Expedition Supervisor
- Role Descriptor: Expedition Assessor
- Expedition Kit List
Latest update from your team of elected Student Presidents and Vice Presidents
Voting has closed and we can now announce the results of the Union's 2020 Student Elections!
View manifestos and campaign videos for each of our Student Election candidates.
You may have noticed in your town or even on social media that drawings of rainbows are being displayed somewhere new - on windows of homes across the United Kingdom!
Nigerian design collective, Ile Moremi will be showcasing a tie-dye textile, Adire, in their signature jumpsuits and basketweave jackets. The collection will be displayed at the Africa Fashion Week London 2020 this August.
Nominations for the upcoming Student Elections are now closed. Find out more as to who are your candidates for this year:
As of tomorrow, RGU will be closing its doors to all staff and students for the foreseeable future in order to meet guidelines set by the UK Government.