Our 2018 Annual General Meeting took place last night, with well over 100 students filling the Sir Iain Wood Building amphitheatre space. Huge thanks to all students who took the time to attend and contribute to the debate.
Motion result summary:
- Motion 1: Introduce free condoms and sanitary towels in toilets was amended to read Introduce free condoms in toilets. Motion passed.
- Motion 2: Phone charging lockers. Motion passed.
- Motion 3: Improve the locker situation in SIWB was amended to read Improve the locker situation in buildings across the campus. Motion passed.
- Motion 4: Extended access to Macs. Motion passed.
- Motion 5: Gender-based voilence and student societies, an action plan was amended to read Mandatory training for student societies and sports clubs on gender-based violence and other kinds of violence. Motion passed.
- Motion 6: WiFi and module navigation was amended to read Improve existing systems of Eduroam, Campus Moodle and internet service in University accommodation. Motion passed.
Full minutes will be made available soon. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact Michael Ife, President (Communication & Democracy)