*Prices accurate as of January 2017 - Please visit RGU website or Ardmuir website for most recent prices.
Trinity Court is run by Ardmuir and is located on King Street with over five hundred beds, with two hundred standard rooms in flats of three specifically for RGU students. The site also has students from University of Aberdeen and North East Scotland College. It is a large complex with a central courtyard with nineteen 4-floor blocks with 8 - 10 flats in each. Each flat has a communal kitchen with an open plan lounge. Flats have one shared bathrom with a shower and bath and a sink and toilet.
- Each flat has its own washing machine for you to use meaning no additional laundry fees.
- The development was originally built as private flats so each flat has a homely feel to it and even includes a dishwasher!
- This is the only site where the kitchen is fully kitted out with cutlery, crockery and pots and pans.
- All flats are for 3 students and although a large site, it has a quieter feel than some of our other sites and is especially popular with older and postgraduate students.
- If you’re sporty or outdoorsy, there’s lots going on locally including Aberdeen Sports Village, Transition Extreme, Linx Ice Arena and the beach all within 15 minutes’ walk.
What is in the rooms?
- Single bed
- Under bed storage
- Study desk, chair and lamp
- Bedside table
- Bedside lamp
- Double mirrored wardrobes
- Data point
What is in the communal areas?
- Iron and ironing board
- Microwave oven
- Kitchen utensils
- Table or breakfast bar with chairs/stools
- Sofa and Chairs
- Coffee table
- Vacuum cleaner
Getting To and From Trinity Court
Approx. 1 Hour 20 Min Walk to RGU Campus
Trinity Court is located just off of King Street close to the Beach front. It is a fifteen minute walk to the City Centre, but is close to a number of local shops and bars and is only a five to ten minute walk to the University of Aberdeen.
Approx. 30 min Bus Journey to RGU Campus
Trinity Court is close to the First Aberdeen Route 1 and 2 which will only be a 30 minute journey to get from King Street to Garthdee.
Approx. 30 min Cycle to RGU Campus
Another way to get from Trinity Court to Garthdee is to cycle. On site, there are dedicated bike storage facilities on the site. The RGU Students' Union run an RGU Go Green sustainability project where they have a Bike Hire Scheme
where students can get a free bike and reserve it for a semester. Students cycling from King Street can take a number of routes, including an old railway line which runs from Duthie Park to Garthdee allowing cyclists a safer route to avoid the traffic.
Approx. 20 min Drive to RGU Campus
If you are looking to drive to campus, it is possible to get on-site parking at Trinity Court Parking is for residents only, and there is an additional fee each year. It is a 20 minute drive to the RGU campus. Parking on campus in Garthdee requires an additional permit, which is often allocated to students who live the furthest away from campus with limited public transport options. There are options for parking in the community around the campus, such as On-Street parking.