Yoyo Jump has just been launched at RGU. Through the app you can pre-order and pay for your food, meaning you no longer have to queue to order food on campus.
Yoyo Jump, an app made to pre-order your food has now been launched at RGU. This will now allow students and staff to pre-order, pay and simply collect their food without queuing. The app also allows you to earn points for loyalty along the way and can show you the offers available for the selected chains.
The app is available for those at Grays School Of Art, Faculty of Health & Social Care, Aberdeen Business School, Eros?& RGU Sports, the Basement GHA and The Sir Ian Wood Building. The app is available at current for “Fresh Off the Chopping Board” and “Papa Johns”. “Papa Johns” also allow the option of delivery around campus!
Here is a step by step by step guide:
1. Download the Yoyo Jump for your Apple or Android device.
2. During registering for the app you will be asked to enter your payment details for the Yoyo wallet, allowing you to prepay for your food.
3. From the list of Yoyo jump registered businesses choose “Fresh off the chopping board” or “Papa Johns”.
4. If you choose “Fresh off the Chopping Board” you can choose from “Wraps”, “Salad” and “Fresh off the Chopping Board” for food.
5. You can add additional items such as extra tomatoes or if you wish you can remove items from your food, for example, cucumber.
6. Add to basket and choose another item such as a drink or more food, or go to pay.
7. Go to your basket and Order / Pay
8. You can also “create your own” wraps and salad.
9. For “Papa Johns” select the “Papa Johns” option.
It works the same way and you can also add extra toppings like “Fresh off the Chopping Board” however this time you get the option for it to be delivered to your building.
10. You will receive notification when your meal is ready to collect.
11. Then you can jump the queue and collect your meal at the till by showing the cashier your unique order number.
Save yourself some time on your lunch break and download the app.