This is an opportunity to purchase a collection of some necessary items for your course prior to your arrival.
Please note that the orders will be available for COLLECTION ONLY from the Deeview Student Store on Union Way underneath RGU SPORT. This discounted online offer is available for a limited time only.
The pack includes;
- Howie Lab Coat - High Quality Howie style laboratory coat with knitted cuffs, two lower pockets and a wrap over style stud fastened front for extra frontal protection. Sizes indicated are chest sizes.
- Ordinary Lab Coat - Features include; two lower patch pockets and breast pocket. Sizes indicated are chest sizes.
- 2 x Spatulas - Nuffield stainless steel spatula with scoop at one end and narrow bent blade at the other.
- Safety Glasses - Universal Fit, polycarbonate wrap around lens with integral side shields.
- Sharpie Twin Tip Black Permament Pen - Alcohol based 1.5mm (Fine) & 0.4mm (Ultra Fine) line.
- Hardback Lab Book
As you collect these orders from the shop directly, if you need to change lab coat sizes, this can carried out at the time of collection (allowing for stock availability).
SOME ITEMS CAN BE PURCHASED INDIVIDUALLY TO SUIT YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BUT THIS PACK CARRIES A DISCOUNT.
Voting has closed and we can now announce the results of the Union's 2020 Student Elections!
View manifestos and campaign videos for each of our Student Election candidates.
Nominations have closed and we can now announce the candidates for this year's RGU Student Elections.
You may have noticed in your town or even on social media that drawings of rainbows are being displayed somewhere new - on windows of homes across the United Kingdom!
Nigerian design collective, Ile Moremi will be showcasing a tie-dye textile, Adire, in their signature jumpsuits and basketweave jackets. The collection will be displayed at the Africa Fashion Week London 2020 this August.
Nominations for the upcoming Student Elections are now closed. Find out more as to who are your candidates for this year:
As of tomorrow, RGU will be closing its doors to all staff and students for the foreseeable future in order to meet guidelines set by the UK Government.