This is an opportunity to purchase a collection of some necessary items for your course prior to your arrival.
Please note that the orders will be available for COLLECTION ONLY from the Deeview Student Store on Union Way underneath RGU SPORT. This discounted online offer is available for a limited time only.
The pack includes;
- Howie Lab Coat - High Quality Howie style laboratory coat with knitted cuffs, two lower pockets and a wrap over style stud fastened front for extra frontal protection. Sizes indicated are chest sizes.
- Ordinary Lab Coat - Features include; two lower patch pockets and breast pocket. Sizes indicated are chest sizes.
- 2 x Spatulas - Nuffield stainless steel spatula with scoop at one end and narrow bent blade at the other.
- Safety Glasses - Universal Fit, polycarbonate wrap around lens with integral side shields.
- Sharpie Twin Tip Black Permament Pen - Alcohol based 1.5mm (Fine) & 0.4mm (Ultra Fine) line.
- Hardback Lab Book
As you collect these orders from the shop directly, if you need to change lab coat sizes, this can carried out at the time of collection (allowing for stock availability).
SOME ITEMS CAN BE PURCHASED INDIVIDUALLY TO SUIT YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BUT THIS PACK CARRIES A DISCOUNT.
With lockdown having many people lose their minds at the thought of being stuck inside, I and others are taking advantage of all this free time. We are using this opportunity to sit down and play a few hours of the “world’s greatest role-playing game”, Dungeons and Dragons.
Covid-19 has had a major impact on the fashion industry. With many fashion retailers having to temporarily close their doors, resulting in staff either being furloughed by the government or losing their jobs. Whilst, some local fashion retailers and well-known fashion stores had to shut their doors permanently as they were not hitting the set income sales target for each of their individual retail stores.
John Lewis, the heart and soul of the Aberdeen community, is to close.
With exams arriving there is a rush to the finish line. However, in order to help you manage, during what can be an extremely stressful time, Radar has compiled a list of handy revision top tips.