WHO AM I?
Dugbatey H. Teye, 2nd year Construction Management student. I believe time spent as an international student should be what you decide to make of it, regardless of where you come from. I am determined to contribute my time and energy to initiate changes that will benefitevery international student. I would like the students of RGU to know I am a person you can believe in. Through my determination and commitment, I will always endeavour to get the best results possible for YOU.
WHY VOTE FOR ME?
I aspire to use the position of Vice President to represent the international student body justly and honestly and promise to make sure the union works for you. Similarly, I want to strengthen the welfare offered to every international student both academically and on a personal level, making sure every student feels at home both on and off campus like they would back in their country of origin.
WHAT WILL I DO WHEN YOU ELECT ME:
- Converge and promote international students interest and involvement in university activities and help promote a positive image of the union to international students
- Promote the existence of societies more involving different nationalities to encouragetogetherness and promote equality while maintaining the beauty in diversity
- Work on starting up an office that will cater to international students’ and encourage volunteering amongst the different nationalities, to make sure future incoming international students are better able to settle and relate to the education system at RGU
- Promote a proper relationship and transition between the university and ICRGU to ensure higher student satisfaction while they study with both ICRGU and RGU
- Liaise with ICRGU to promote union participation amongst students Ensuring anypositive and impactful campaign or topics affecting international students are well promoted and supported.
- Be responsible for presenting the views, concerns and suggestions of international students to the Executive Committee, the University and appropriate external bodies