Sustainability is a key priority for our students. At Go Green, our aim is to spread the word about environmental topics and provide the opportunities and training to empower you to look after our planet.
Whether it's making cycling around the city more accessible, locally sourcing and distributing organic fruit and veg, or getting together to swap clothes and pass on household items, the Go Green office is always buzzing with new and bright ideas!
- BikePad: Bike hire and free bike services (for students only)
- Kaim Shop: On-campus second-hand shop (free for students) where you can donate or get clothes and household items
- VegBag: Provides organic, healthy and affordable fruit and vegetables to students
- LivEco Café: Zero-waste dinner
- Climate Action Network: Increasing climate literacy and working with the university to improve the sustainability content of all departments and curricula
Volunteer with us!
RGU Go Green is always looking for volunteers and participants for our ongoing and future projects, as well as for one-off activities. Whether it's helping us at Kaim Shop with workshop demonstrations, sprucing up our swapshop with some visual merchandising, giving a helping hand at the LivEco Café, fixing bikes in our BikePad studio, or learning the intricacies of managing projects and events, we've got an opportunity for everybody!
Find out about our different volunteering roles here.
For more information e-mail email@example.com