Soc Bowl 2021 - Battle of the City
Friday 12 February 2021
7pm - 9:30pm
It will be a fun online evening event where student teams from AUSA and RGU Union societies & groups will take part in several rounds of quizzes and challenges. Who will win the first ever Soc Bowl 2021?
What are the main rounds / challenges?
1. Kahoot quiz – General knowledge
2. Dingbats – Each team will have a certain amount of time to make a word / phrase from each dingbat
3. Scavenger Hunt
4. Guess the sound
5. Who dares wins themed round (subject to change)
Step by step guide on how to get involved:
What do you need to do?
1. Spread the word of this event to your society members to start getting a team together as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out
2. Each society / group can enter a maximum of one team into the event
3. Once you have a team (no minimum or maximum number per team) then please sign up through this link before midnight on the 25th of January
4. Once the sign-up closes, we will then send out all the information you will need to access the event along with a finalised agenda for the evening
5. Attend the event on the 12th of February at 7pm and enjoy your evening!
Where will the event take place?
1. Online through Microsoft Teams - more information on how to access the event will be available when the team signs up
2. Each team will be given their own breakout room for the night. Allowing teams to work together on the different rounds / challenges but also speak to each other during breaks etc
3. The breakout rooms will be set up by RGU / AUSA staff, so you don’t have to worry about that.
4. The event will then be hosted on a live stream that each participant will get access to, this will be where the hosts for the night will introduce each challenge and round so that everyone is clear on what they are doing. Don’t worry about this too much for now though as this will be explained clearer once you have signed up.