Due to current circumstances, 24/7 study space is not currently available on campus. However, students can now access the library to study, in addition to quiet study space being available within the SIWB. These spaces will open at the following times, and must be pre-booked:
Until Friday 30th April
• Library is open Monday – Friday from 9am until 9pm
• SIWB Study Space is open Monday – Friday from 8am until 9pm
From Monday 3rd May
• Library will open Monday – Friday from 9am until 5pm
• SIWB Study Space will open Monday – Friday from 8am – 6pm
Please note all study space on campus (including in the Library) MUST be pre-booked:
• Until 30th April, students can book a maximum of two 3-hour slots a day.
• There are no set study times. Students may select the time they would like the booking to begin on the booking calendar.
• Please note you must book 2 slots if you are wishing to stay in the Library for more than 3 hours.
• Additionally, book browsing is not permitted during Tier 4 Covid-19 restrictions, meaning that bookshelves are currently taped off and are accessible only to Library staff. To the end of the bullet point about book browsing, please add "Please use the Click & Collect service if you would like to borrow books"
• From Monday 3rd May onwards, only one 3-hour slot may be booked per day.
• Find our more and book, on the RGU Library Website.
SIWB Study Space
• Students can book one slot per day, either AM (8am – 1pm) or PM (2pm – 9pm).
• The study space will be closed from 1pm – 2pm to allow for cleaning to take place. All students must vacate the study space during this time.
• The limited number of study spaces within the Sir Ian Wood Building study areas (N336 and N346) and IT labs (N339 and N340), can be booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• From Monday 3rd May an AM and PM slot may be booked subject to availability. PM slots revert back to 2pm - 6pm.
• Please have your booking confirmation email ready to present at SIWB reception.
To find out more about this service, or if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.