Booking a space on campus
The Union looks after all extra-curricular bookings on campus, so if you are looking to use a lecture theatre, seminar room, or any other space across the Sir Ian Wood Building, Ishbel Gordon Building or Riverside Building (with the exception of Gray's School of Art and clinical rooms), fill in a booking request form and we will help you out with this.
Please note that this form is not to be used for booking spaces for study related events. Rooms in the union can be booked by clicking here or if there is no rooms available then please get in contact with the library. If all options are out then you have to go directly to your school to get timetabling to book a space on your behalf.
How to book a space on campus:
- Identify which space you would like to book.
- If you are looking to book lecture theatre, atrium/amphitheatre, bake sale etc, submit your booking request here and we will confirm the area's availability with the RGU Timetabling department.
- Once your booking request form has been submitted we will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm.
- All bookings need to be submitted at least 2 full working days before your event.
- Any bookings involving external speakers need to be submitted at least 3 weeks in advance of your event.
- Bookings for Grays School of Art are not available through this online system.
- If you are holding an event in the Union, risk assessments will need to be completed before booking out a space. Templates are available in the 'forms and admin' sections at this link. Please send these risk assessments to email@example.com for approval.
- Activities involving food or drink will need to be shared with the University's catering provider, Aramark, for approval. Our team can help you with this.
If you need help with a booking, get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or drop in and speak to our team on Level 5 of the Union in the Georgina Scott Sutherland Centre.