President: Shannon McManus
The Nursing society will aim to bring together a community of students with a shared interest in Nursing. This will offer a platform for a diverse range of students to meet and engage with one another while exploring different branches of Nursing Practices, engage in fun activities and topics associated with Nursing.
We aim to:...
1. Bring together a community of students with a shared interest in Nursing
2. Have fun exploring the Nursing practices and culture as well as engage in fun activities and topics associated with Nursing
3. Encourage friendship, networking, social events and peer support among students.
Provide a platform for our students to share ideas, set up projects for others to take part in and collectively, help decide the direction of the society.
4. Seek opportunities outside within the global nursing community and support students to proactively to partake in both internal and external projects.
5. Sustain a fun and dynamic environment in RGU that will supplement student partnership and learning experience in the exciting field of Nursing
We're looking for your thoughts and opinions on the social space options across campus
Updated timetables for this week's free late night buses
Tesco are installing electric car chargers in their Extra and Superstore carparks, the Spanish capital are implementing an anti-pollution ban on very polluting vehicles, and, Instagram have introduced a new feature called 'Close Friends'.
Plunge into the deep horrors of the cosmic world created by HP Lovecraft as madness and Old Gods lurk at every corner, the 'Call Of Cthulhu' game is inspired by the classic pen and paper RPH by Chaosium.
It is almost impossible to think about Neil Amstrong without picturing him stepping onto the moon saying: “One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind”. Yet, 'First Man' shows Neil Armstrong as just Neil, as just a man.
Statistics from the last 5 years show the city centre has by far the most crimes reported under every category compared to other areas of Aberdeen such as Hanover, Woodside and Bucksburn.